IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING A LOAN
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account with Kensington Financial Associates, Kensington will ask for your name, mailing address and other information that will allow us to verify your identity. We may also ask to see a driver’s license or other identifying documents. In connection with providing services, we may receive Business Information from users, including, but not limited to: business name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, business size, business type, business incorporation date, bank account information, marketplace account information, payment processing procedures, social network data, shipping information, accounting information and vendor service information. We may also receive User Information that consists of personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to: the owner’s or principal’s name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, and social security number.
We collect User Information and Business Information from you when you (i) apply online, (ii) fill out forms or fields on the Site, (iii) complete an application for a product or service available through the Site or (iv) communicate with us by email, mail, text, telephone, facsimile or other electronic means. We may collect additional Business Information or User Information from third parties, including, but not limited to, referral partners, identity verification services or credit bureaus.
We collect General Information from your computer, mobile device or other access device when you use the Site (including downloading and using a mobile application or accessing a mobile optimized site), view content about the Site on a third-party website or open emails or links in emails from us. This General Information includes, but is not limited to, information about (i) your Internet connection; (ii) the equipment you use to access the Site and usage details; (ii) your operating system, browser version and IP address; (iii) your mobile device type, your device’s unique identifier and your mobile network information and (iv) web pages or advertisements that you view and information that you search for on the Site. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
One of our primary purposes in collecting Business Information, User Information and General Information from the Site is to establish a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience that allows website and mobile users to take full advantage of the products and services available through the Site. We use the information collected through the Site to:
- Enable users to obtain products and services through the Site;
- Facilitate activities and transactions that occur in connection with marketing, underwriting, lending, servicing and collections;
- Send notifications and information regarding the Site and products or services available through the Site;
- Provide customer support;
- Protect against potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud;
- Fulfill legal requirements;
- Customize and enhance user experience;
- Provide targeted marketing and advertising;
- Measure the performance of and improve the Site or mobile application functionality;
- Manage and protect our information technology infrastructure;
- Administer and manage the security of the Site;
- Compile, use, research, analyze, and generate data analytics reports to better understand our customers
- To support our business operations including, but not limited to, Site customer services, fraud prevention, secure data storage, and other similar services;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other transfer of all or a portion of our business or an operating unit;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide such information to us or any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information to us;
- To any third party with your consent;
- To protect the confidentiality or security of your records, to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability, or for resolving disputes or inquiries;
- To comply with federal, state or local laws, rules and other applicable legal requirements, to comply with properly authorized civil, criminal or regulatory investigations, subpoenas, summons, bankruptcy notices by federal, state or local authorities, or to respond to judicial process or government regulatory authorities that have jurisdiction over us for examination, compliance or other purposes as authorized by law; and
- To the extent permitted or required under other provisions of laws to law enforcement, the Federal Trade Commission or self-regulatory organizations for an investigation related to public safety.
We protect User Information and Business Information by using reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also limit access to User Information and Business Information to employees who need the information to fulfill their job responsibilities. Such employees are provided access to User Information and Business Information only to the extent necessary to complete their job duties. We store and process information using third-party servers located in secure data centers in the United States. If you have any questions about the security of User Information and Business Information, you can contact us at the address at the bottom of this policy.
This Site and products or services available through this Site are not intended for children under 18 years-old. Neither we nor Celtic Bank knowingly solicit data online from or market online to children under 18 years-old. If we knowingly receive a child’s personally identifiable information, we will immediately delete it from our system.
We will retain your information for as long as the information is needed to provide you Site services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you Site services, you may contact us at the address at the bottom of this policy. We will nonetheless retain your information to the extent that we deem necessary to comply with our legal or contractual obligations, resolve disputes or for other business purposes.
Kensington Financial Associates
2980 NE 207th Street Suite 807
Aventura, FL 33180
For inquiries please call: 1-877-298-7331